The Kenworth W900 is the ultimate vehicle for those who want comfort, reliability and performance in a traditional package. With its long hood and distinctive cathedral grill, the W900 embodies the classic look that never goes out of style.
The W900 has a tradition of performance that is unmatched in the industry. From the rugged loggers to the most luxurious long haul sleeper configuration, this truck is designed to deliver day in and day out. Kenworth builds your truck to do the job that you need it to do. Buying exactly what you need is a smart investment that pays you back mile after mile. The reputation of the W900 for outstanding reliability and performance is reflected in its higher residual value.
The W900 is designed and built for driver comfort. Whether you drive yourself or hire drivers, you will appreciate the quiet cab, controls where you need them and high quality interior appointments. Our proprietary 8-bag air suspension and cab/sleeper suspension combine to provide an exceptionally smooth ride.
The W900, like all Kenworth products, is designed to be easier to maintain. This coupled with its productivity, reliability and high resale value make it an excellent investment.
FEATURES & OPTIONS
* Three radiator sizes to match cooling performance to your needs: 950, 1200 and 1430 sq. in.
* Engine sizes from 9-liter to 15-liter
* Accommodates up to 600 horsepower engines
* Available in 121” and 130” BBC dimensions
* Front axles from 12,000 to 22,000 lb ratings
* Rear axles from 23,000-lb single to 58,000-lb tandems
* Set-forward front axle and sloped hood with 28” bumper setting for Bridge Formula construction applications
* Wheel base adjustable in 1 inch increments
* Six frame rail sizes to match strength and weight requirements
* Optional long-hood for 130-inch BBC
* Kenworth offers multiple sleeper options to match driver/fleet requirements: Studio AeroCab Sleeper (86-inch)
* AeroCab AERODYNE (62-inch or 72-inch)
* AeroCab FlatTop (38-inch, 62-inch, and 72-inch)
* Modular FlatTop (42-inch)